planetshakers full information


Hey sorry for the previous post that I didn't really give the full information cause I wasn't sure myself. But Planetshakers just emailed me so I know =)..It is stated above =) It's at City Church KL at MPH, Sunway University College. The door opens at 4pm so if you wanna get good seats you better go then =)

0 Responses to “planetshakers full information”

Post a Comment

Shout Out


Wanna be a part of this? Email us: acts.teens@theactschurch.org


ACTS Teens is the happenin' Teens Ministry of ACTS Church

Senior Pastor: Rev. Kenneth Chin

Youth Pastor: Pr. Andy Yeoh

Mailing Address: 34B, Jalan SS15/8, 47500 Subang Jaya

Phone: 03-5637 8737
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from teenacity. Make your own badge here.

Weekly Archives



XML


© 2007 teenacity | ACTS Church